Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1

This was great!

I love this flash! Please submit more. Thank you for making my day =D

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3

Nicely done!

I love this series. Can't wait for the next one!

Sound of Silence Sound of Silence

Very well done =D

This flash is awesome! Nice music that corresponds to the flash itself Also, I didn't see this song the way you did. It is refreshing to see a new viewpoint of something. Thank you for this lovely submission. Keep it up. =D

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Average at best for the moment...

Well, the game is pretty good, although quite easy in terms of hidden surprises (I pretty much forsaw them (not very original). However, I stopped at the moving platform section, not of its difficulty, but from severe game breaking glitches! I fell THROUGH platforms, and only about 20% of the time the double jump worked (Yeah, I am feeling generous and optimistic today!). This game has great potential, but until these problems are addressed, I will not be playing any more of it.

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

GREAT GAME!

I love this game! I did find a bug though. You cannot press W E and R at the same time. They wont light up! Other then that, I found no problems with the game. Hope you make more games =D

JohnnySedona responds:

HA! I will steal your bug from you. The problem is with your keyboard. Change the keys in the settings menu. You fool! Did you think there were any bugs in this game!

(Actually, sometimes you can get an extra .5 in your cash display, and that looks super tacky. There are no plans to fix this, either.)

2008 Candidate Quiz 2008 Candidate Quiz

It was an ok quiz...

Just needs some more glamor. It didn't look that good. Also, you should have something that tells you which question out of 25 your on. Also, I don't think this is a good way to decide on who to elect. (But hey, I'm Canadian, lol). This did it's purpose though, so it was ok.